Yesterday was one of those days where progress was made all over!
- Our excavator, Rusty, did our final grading and spread out our base gravel for our driveway
- We passed our insulation and mechanical system inspections
- We finished all of the final blocking and framing
- Finished running cableTV/Ethernet cables
- Septic company installed their electrical
- AND the drywall company delivered and stocked each room with drywall, ready to be hung!
Loving the exponential progress when Robyn, the kids and I are not the laborers! Haha!
Drywall crew should be completely done and ready for the first coat of paint within 2 weeks. They’re starting to hang it this morning.